Lead Capture Tools

rotem
Mitglied

I can not see the new lead

lösung

Hi,

I am new user on hubspot.

I have form that configerd without email filed, I can see the lead under the form itself but I do not see it under contact.

Is there a way to fix it? if not can you offer some soulution to capture leads without email adress and work with hubspot crm?

Thanking you in advanced for reading and maybe trying to help,

Rotem

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Kevin_ThinkFuel
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi Rotem,

Have a look under Settings > Marketing > Forms then under the Submission Settings tab. To create a new record when someone completes a form without an email address you need to have the "Allow submissions without email addresses to create contacts" turned on.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
Kevin_ThinkFuel
Lösung

lösung

Hi Rotem,

Have a look under Settings > Marketing > Forms then under the Submission Settings tab. To create a new record when someone completes a form without an email address you need to have the "Allow submissions without email addresses to create contacts" turned on.

0 Upvotes
rotem
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Kevin,

first I like to thanking you taking te time to help me.

Allow submissions without email addresses to create contacts is ON now, but i after generating 2 new ones I still can not see the new leads under contact (I attached 2 pic that show where I am trying to see the lead and where i can see it).

1.JPG2.JPG

0 Upvotes
Kevin_ThinkFuel

lösung

Thanks for the follow-up Rotem. Quick question, are you using a HubSpot form embedded on a page or are you using a non-HubSpot form that you are trying to push data through into HubSpot? If it's a non-HubSpot form, could you advise what you've used to create the from and confirm that you have the HubSpot tracking code (found under Settings > Reports > Tracking Code) installed on the site where your form is.

0 Upvotes
rotem
Mitglied

lösung

I am using unbounce bulit in integration with hubspot and I do have HubSpot tracking code Installed.

0 Upvotes
Kevin_ThinkFuel

lösung

Hi Rotem,

Can you confirm you are using the HubSpot Marketing Hub and not the HubSpot CRM for the integration? I was reviewing this documentation (https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203509934-Integrating-with-HubSpot) and I noticed that The Marketing Hub has direct integration with Unbounce but the CRM has to go through Zapier or webhooks.