Lead Capture Tools

kb44
メンバー

Hubspot storing data from forms

I have email notifications from non-Hubspot forms set to ON. I'd like to keep it that way, but disable storing of this data by HubSpot. How do I disable this setting?

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Jigar_Thakker
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Hey @kb44 

Here is a complete guide on using non-HubSpot forms you can check the settings and customize their settings according to your requirements: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms 

JigarT_0-1707807159955.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

If my post was helpful in addressing your query, Support the community by indicating it as the solution.

Jigar Thakkar

Chief Business Officer

HubSpot Wizard | Community Champion

mobilePhone
+91 9082479770
emailAddress
jigar@insidea.com
website
www.insidea.com
0 いいね!
kb44
メンバー

Just a note- when i toggled it off- there was no email notifications either. 

0 いいね!
JyoteshG
投稿者

Unfortunately, HubSpot currently doesn't offer a way to disable data storage while keeping email notifications active for non-HubSpot forms. With the "Collect data from website forms" toggle enabled, any information submitted through those forms, including names, emails, and other fields, will be stored in HubSpot regardless of email notifications.

Here are your options:

1. Keep both data storage and email notifications:

This might be the best option if you need both functionalities. However, consider the data privacy implications of storing information from forms you have no direct control over.

2. Disable data storage and rely on manual notifications:

Turn off the "Collect data from website forms" toggle. You'll still receive email notifications, but the lead information won't be stored in HubSpot. However, you'll need to manually capture the information from the notification or your form submission confirmation email.

3. Explore alternative notification options:

If data storage is a concern, consider alternative solutions for receiving notifications. Here are some options:

Connect your non-HubSpot forms directly to an email notification service like Mailchimp or Constant Contact.

Set up webhooks on your web server to receive form submission data and trigger custom notifications without data storage in HubSpot.

I hope it works!

kb44
メンバー

Thank you so much @JyoteshG ! For option #2- if Collect data from website forms is toggled OFF, does that mean Hubspot will not capture and store any data whatsoever? My company takes data security very seriously, and this would be a serious concern. 

0 いいね!