Lead Capture Tools

DanielKepka

Hubspot landing page. Can button pop up form?

Hey all,

Quick question. Is there a way to get the Hubspot landing page creator pop up a form when a user clicks a button? I feel inbedding the form in my landing page makes it messy and busy. I want a button to pop up a form to get name and email. Can't find a way to do this. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Ben_M
Key Advisor

I see you have tagged "free" in your post.  If you are using the free version this is not possible on a HS landing page to my knowledge because what you are asking for would require coding to the page template to support a modal window like you are looking for.  If you are using the paid version Hubspot and have access to the Design Tools to modify the templates, you should be able to use a form on a modal on your page.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @DanielKepka 

There is no inbuilt function to add a custom pop up form in HubSpot. So, we need to add a jquery script and custom JS for your pop up form. You can use some reference code related to pop up the query for creating a pop-up form on click of a button. Also, You can use website reference stackoverflow.com to help you with creating a pop-up form for your landing page.

ConnorSlivensky
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Hi Daniel,

I don't believe HubSpot can do that exactly. What you can do is have your pop-up form appear after 7+ seconds or once they've scrolled a certain % down the page. That way it will only pop up on those users who have been on the page or interacting with it. 

Those options would be on the pop-up form itself and not the landing page creation side. Let me know if you have anymore questions.