Lead Capture Tools

ChillyCharlie

Hubspot forms not showing on mobile devices

SOLVE

Hello on thr preview in my WordPress website I can see the form that I created but when I check on my mobile device the form doesn't show up please help

Thephoenixparadigm.com 

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChillyCharlie. I looked on your site on my mobile. Is there a specific page where a form is supposed to be? 

How are you putting the form into your site? Is it HTML or are you using the WordPress plug-in and the WP short code? 

If I were in your shoes, I'd start with WordPress support documentation to see if it's an issue there. Then you could look over these resources/discussions in the HubSpot world: 

I hope that helps. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ChillyCharlie. I looked on your site on my mobile. Is there a specific page where a form is supposed to be? 

How are you putting the form into your site? Is it HTML or are you using the WordPress plug-in and the WP short code? 

If I were in your shoes, I'd start with WordPress support documentation to see if it's an issue there. Then you could look over these resources/discussions in the HubSpot world: 

I hope that helps. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
ChillyCharlie

SOLVE

Hey Dan, I am using the hubspot plugin for wordpress for the forms. the form is supposed to show on the homepage at the top.

I haven't been able to view the resources you provided, but will look into them asap thanks for your help so far! 

0 Upvotes