Lead Capture Tools

MTarbuck

Hubspot form not showing full width

SOLVE

Hi Guys and Girls,

I've embedded a form into a webpage, but the form is only 500px wide. I have tried adding the CSS recommended for both max-width and margin with no change. I have cleared the cache just in case. The test site can be found at https://askmav.co. The form is in the contact section.

I am using HubSpot marketing starter by the way.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Nikhil_Aggarwal
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MTarbuck 

There is a fixed inline width given to iframe in which Hubspot form is embedded. we would need to update that width to increase form width (Ref: Screenshot). Do let me know if this solution works

Thanks 

Nikhil

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MTarbuck

SOLVE

I have found a solution to this problem by targeting the form to a named <div> tag and then setting the CSS to that tag.

0 Upvotes
Nikhil_Aggarwal
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MTarbuck 

There is a fixed inline width given to iframe in which Hubspot form is embedded. we would need to update that width to increase form width (Ref: Screenshot). Do let me know if this solution works

Thanks 

Nikhil

MTarbuck

SOLVE

This would work great. It would be much better, however, if you could simply add a control to the form builder that allows you to adjust the width of the iframe, or even let us embed it as an iframe rather than JS.

Do I have to add the iFrame text or is this something you guys will do on the backend? If backend, how I would need to try different widths out.

Thanks