Hubspot form integration issue with WordPress
Mar 27, 2018 10:45 AM
We recently redesigned a WordPress site and are having some issues with two of our Ninja Forms not working correctly with our Hubspot marketing free account.
- Free Case Evaluation Form
- This one is on all interior pages of the site but only submissions on certain pages are being pulled into Hubspot.
- For example, we see contact information for a form submission made on this page (https://sharpcriminalattorney.com/practice-areas/hit-and-run/) but aren’t seeing contact information for a submission on this page (https://sharpcriminalattorney.com/practice-areas/sexual-abuse-of-a-child/)
- Contact us - https://sharpcriminalattorney.com/contact-us/
- We’re receiving submission information through Ninja Forms but nothing is pulling into Hubspot and we aren’t getting the notifications.
Is there anything we can do to make sure these are running properly?