Hubspot Marketing Free FireFox and Chrome Issue

New Contributor

I have installed the Hubspot Marketing Free tracking code correctly in WordPress and the slider CTA I created shows up in both Firefox and Chrome on other people's computers. But not on mine! I am running Kaspersky security software and have no popup blockers enabled on either of the browsers. Any idea of what the problem could be? Help much appreciated Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Marcia Coffey

http://www.jmgroup.net/

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hello @Marcia,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question!

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to see the slide in CTA. I just went to your website and was able to see it, so we know it isn't broken.  Since the problem seems isolated to your computer, can you please try clearing your cookies and cache?  There might be website data saved in your browsers that doesn't include the recent change.  If that doesn't work, would it be possible to try leading the website on a different network or on a different computer?  

Let me know if these suggestions change anything for you.

Brett

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Brett,

Thank you kindly for the reminder about the cache. Actually, thought I had done it already. Went back into Chrome and did it correctly. Now looks fine. Firefox still not operating. Mystery Smiley Happy

Appreciate your great support.

0 Upvotes