Lead Capture Tools

Eric-Ott
Participant

Hubspot Forms: From (email address)

SOLVE

I am trying to figure out what is the (From) email address for hubspot forms. Hubspot is capturing the form data but my server is not delivering the emails.  Where can I see or change the Form From email address?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Eric-Ott,

Forms themselves do not have a from email address, only follow-up emails do – is this what you're referring to?

This depends on where you set up the follow-up email. In the forms editor, tab Follow-up, you can create a follow-up email (or should see an existing one, if it was already created). A right sidebar should pop open and you can select a From user:

karstenkoehler_0-1650601760444.png

Beyond the options shown, I'm not aware of additional ways to add from addresses except for adding new users (Settings > Users & Teams).

Alternatively, if you set up your follow-up email as an automated marketing email (recommended) and not within the forms, you would find this information within the marketing email editor (Menu > Marketing > Email). In the Settings tab of the editor, you have more options for customizing the from address:

karstenkoehler_1-1650601919579.png

You can easily add and manage new email addresses by clicking into the From address dropdown.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Eric-Ott
Participant

SOLVE

When an email comes from the form, when I see that a lead has come in. That "from" email address.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Eric-Ott,

The sender address of system notifications cannot be changed.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Eric-Ott
Participant

SOLVE

For some reason, our TransMicro is blocking emails from HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Eric-Ott,

Forms themselves do not have a from email address, only follow-up emails do – is this what you're referring to?

This depends on where you set up the follow-up email. In the forms editor, tab Follow-up, you can create a follow-up email (or should see an existing one, if it was already created). A right sidebar should pop open and you can select a From user:

karstenkoehler_0-1650601760444.png

Beyond the options shown, I'm not aware of additional ways to add from addresses except for adding new users (Settings > Users & Teams).

Alternatively, if you set up your follow-up email as an automated marketing email (recommended) and not within the forms, you would find this information within the marketing email editor (Menu > Marketing > Email). In the Settings tab of the editor, you have more options for customizing the from address:

karstenkoehler_1-1650601919579.png

You can easily add and manage new email addresses by clicking into the From address dropdown.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler