Lead Capture Tools

FreedomConcepts

HubsSpot Not Collecting All Form Data

SOLVE

Hello,

I have just integrated HubSpot into my website and it isn't collecting all of the information on my forms. The forms are made in Gravity Forms, and one of the mandatory fields is "Additional Comments" but when I get a submission through HubSpot, the "Additional Comments" section isn't included and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have any idea what would be causing this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

How are you connecting the form to Hubspot? Via the form ID?

Did you check that you have the "Additional comments" section as a contact property in Hubspot?

If so, make sure that the fields are both the same type I.E. single line text, multi line text etc.,.

And, make sure the contact property name of the fields are exactly the same.

Hope this helps.

Daniel

Did my answer help you? You can go ahead and accept it as a solution..:)

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
robertsitalia
Contributor

SOLVE

Looks like this already got answered, but when other fields are working it's a nice indicator that it's a simple thing to fix. 🙂

Check and make sure fields are mapped (things like field names, labels, conditions and sometimes get in the way)

Make sure the field types are the same

Glad it got resolved!

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

How are you connecting the form to Hubspot? Via the form ID?

Did you check that you have the "Additional comments" section as a contact property in Hubspot?

If so, make sure that the fields are both the same type I.E. single line text, multi line text etc.,.

And, make sure the contact property name of the fields are exactly the same.

Hope this helps.

Daniel

Did my answer help you? You can go ahead and accept it as a solution..:)

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution