Lead Capture Tools

emiralkafadji
参加者

HubSpot forms sending 2 events to GA on each submission

解決

Hi,

So, I've implemented an event tracker in GTM for all hubspot form submissions.

This is the setup in GTM

gtm.jpg

When using GTM's preview mode, you can see that on each submission, HubSpot actually does 2 submissions for some reason. Now, I only see this as 2 events in Google Analytics and GTM, but it only sends one form submission in HubSpot and shows as 1 goal/conversion in Google.

Is this normal? How can I fix it so that the event's show the right number in GA and make sure that other pixels, like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc count each submission as 1 conversion and not 2?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @emiralkafadji,

This issue appears similar with what's discussed on this GTM help forum - gtm.formSubmit event firing twice - Tag Manager Hjelp. It looks like the underlying issue is that there might be two 'submit' event dispatches twice on your page. 

Could you get your team to check on this and ensure that you're only dispatching one 'submit' event? 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
nak5by5
メンバー

解決

Hello, 

I have this issue as well but I think it's because I have the same form embeded on a page twice. Is there a way I can prevent my GTM from firing twice on this specific page? 

0 いいね!
emiralkafadji
参加者

解決

By the way, here's the GTM preview mode that shows the 2 events happening on form submission (successful)gtm.jpg

0 いいね!
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @emiralkafadji,

This issue appears similar with what's discussed on this GTM help forum - gtm.formSubmit event firing twice - Tag Manager Hjelp. It looks like the underlying issue is that there might be two 'submit' event dispatches twice on your page. 

Could you get your team to check on this and ensure that you're only dispatching one 'submit' event? 

MYL
メンバー

解決

This resource is no longer available. I have the same issue, can you provide a solution?

emiralkafadji
参加者

解決

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I had 2 event listeners.... thanks for the help!