Lead Capture Tools

Sangeetha

HubSpot forms report issue

I’m using Hubspot free CRM. When somebody fills “Form A", Hubspot forms report shows that he/she has also filled “Form B”. But actually, they haven’t filled “Form B”. Facing this issue in both Hubspot & Non-Hubspot forms. Please help me out to fix this issue.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sangeetha,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To be able to help you better, I would like to ask you for some additional information: 

• You mentioned that the form submission report doesn't show the correct data: are you looking at the form submission analytics in the Forms Dashboard (the tool described in this Knowledge base article)? Does the dashboard contain all of your forms (HubSpot and non-HubSpot forms)? If you didn't mean the Forms Dashboard, can you tell us which report you're looking at? 
  • If you check the form submission data on the activity feed of the contact record - does it show the same data as the Forms Dashboard?

If all of the above applies, it would be great if you could perform a test submission and share the results with us and also share the information about the browser you used.

The more information and screenshots you can share, the better the Community can help!

Thanks,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Sangeetha

Hi MiaSrebrnjak,

Thanks for your response.

I checked in both the activity feed & forms dashboard as well.

Here's my activity feed screenshot

Sangeetha_1-1628254495188.png

Sharing one example of form submission issue here

I have tested with "testcasestudydownload@gmail.com"  email address, where the email address was submitted only for "BMJ_Case Study_Gateway to efficiency " form but the forms dashboard shows that the lead has also submitted the email address for "Contact us latest - kriyadocs" form. 

Please check and help me to solve this issue.

0 Upvotes