Lead Capture Tools

Heimn

HubSpot Form is not shown in Firefox (WordPress Website)

Hello all,

I'm working with a HubSpot Form on my WordPress Website. For that I've embedded it with the HTML Code given by HubSpot.

Unfortunately this form is not being shown in my firefox. Other Browsers, Edge f.E. seem to display it correctly. On mobile it works, too.

Why is that and how can i fix it?

Firefox (no form displayed):

Heimn_0-1718444678370.png

Edge (form displayed correctly):

Heimn_1-1718444719331.png

This is the Website: https://pfadfinder-burgau.de/info/anmeldung/

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Aakar
Key Advisor

@Heimn  - I think the issue is the Browser's privacy & security, and third-party cookies. Can you check your browser privacy settings and set it to standard? And also make sure, you've enabled third-party cookies in Firefox. 

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 4.06.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 4.10.10 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

I just tried Chrome (125.0.6422.142) and Firefox (126.0.1) and both loaded the form for me. Is this now resolved, or could you share the version of Firefox you are using? 

0 Upvotes
UZimmermann
Participant

Same here, Firefox 127.0.2

UZimmermann_0-1719921438054.png

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

@UZimmermann - I just loaded up your website in Firefox and I am able to see the form just fine on your page. Are you using any plugins in Firefox or have you changed any settings?

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 1.45.06 PM.png

0 Upvotes
UZimmermann
Participant

Nice to see that. I am testing in an clean private browser and I still have that error.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

@UZimmermann wrote:

Nice to see that. I am testing in an clean private browser and I still have that error.

That's your issue. I was just checking some documentation in the console and got pointed here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Privacy/Firefox_tracking_protection . Basically in Private Mode Firefox is blocking all known tracking cookies. So what is happening is that it is picking up the Hubspot include and blocking everything from Hubspot on that page. This appears to be much more strict than private mode in Chrome or Safari. Because of this if you need to test in private/incognito mode, it may be a better option to switch to Chrome, or Firefox private mode may need to be configured to allow some scripts to load so that you can preview/test for Hubspot among other scripts.

0 Upvotes
UZimmermann
Participant

Thank you so much @Ben_M! I cleared all cookies in normal mode, that works fine.

0 Upvotes