Lead Capture Tools

mahicserkv
Membro

How to track button clicks which are redirecting to external website

resolver

We have built our website pages and content with some other platform. But we have HubSpot tracking code on our website.

On our website, we have some buttons which are redirecting to another website. And, now I want to know how many people are clicking on that button (link which is landing to the other website) in HubSpot (we have tracing code installation).

Can I track this with the HubSpot (any type of way like with the CTA, Events..etc?) If yes please help me out this. Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

A CTA would be the only way that Hubspot would be able to track those clicks for you. While you could use Hubspot Events, I think it's more complicated than what you need for a simple button click and would probably just recommend using your web analytics tool to create those events instead.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

A CTA would be the only way that Hubspot would be able to track those clicks for you. While you could use Hubspot Events, I think it's more complicated than what you need for a simple button click and would probably just recommend using your web analytics tool to create those events instead.