Lead Capture Tools

SUniverse

How to sync sign up forms in wordpress with hubspot

Hello, I am a new user of hubspot and wordpress as well, so i still dont know a lot of things.

We use hubspot for our crm, and also we are creating our website with wordpress. We already integrated both of them and we are using a embed hubspot form for newsletter in the page, the thing is that now we want to create the sign up mechanism, and I doesnt even know how it works completely, but i wanted to get the sign up form connected to hubspot, so every client that sign up in our page go to our mail list. I have 2 ideas for doing that but I am not quite sure if there is possible to do them and how:

-First, It would be to create a sign up form with hubspot, so I know for sure that well get the data to hubspot, but i am not sure if that is possible someway.

-Second, and the most probable way, is to have a sign up form in the page with some wordpress plugin or whatever, the thing is I dont know how could we sync that form to our hubspot database.

I think that probably the first one is impossible and well have to go for the second one, the thing is that i dont know how to connect that form to husbpot, and dont know if some registration plugins works with it or if other doesnt. Did someone do it before?

Thank you beforehand!

1 Reply 1
SUniverse

How to sync sign up forms in wordpress with hubspot

Okay so I tried using user meta registration plugin and it worked and the contact is stored in hubspot. The only thing is that from all the sign up form, we only got the email in the database, how can i add the properties in the wp form or sync the form ones with the related in hubspot? i tried to change the meta key in the form for the exact same in hubspot but didnt get it

0 Upvotes