How to skip popup form's first callout dialog

TwoCents

When we create a popup form, the first dialog a user see is the Callout dialog asking if they want to subscribe. After clicking "subscribe", it shows the form to capture email. We don't feel the extra click on the Callout form is necessary. We want to skip it to show the form to capture email directly. If a user doesn't want to provide email, they can just close the form.

Is there a way to skip the Callout form?

Thanks

5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @TwoCents,

If you would like to see this functionality implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting this idea on the ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
user999
Participant

Has there been any update or workaround provided for this usecase?

slogans
Contributor

lol no. It also still takes 3 button clicks before the person can navigate anywhere besides the popup. 17 months after the HS employee proposed this in the Ideas area.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @slogans,

Thank you for your feedback, I would suggest upvoting here to alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. 

I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. As @jennysowyrda  mentioned previously.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MManzano
Participant

This seems like real basic and needed functionality as we look to minimize clicks to conversion.  Don't understand how it's not a basic feature

0 Upvotes