Lead Capture Tools

ppistor

How to setup a Lead flow with multiple possible ends?

SOLVE

I have several case studies I would like to use as lead capture offers, but I want my potential customers to get the case study specific to their needs. How do I set up a questionnaire that, depending on their answers, will send them the correct case study?

I believe this is possible with other marketing automation tools (ClickFunnles, Infusionsoft, etc.) is this possible with HubSpot? Is so how do I go about getting this done?

Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@ppistor the leadflow by itself cannot have multiple end points. The leadflow will be a unique form in your portal, though, so depending on your subscription level within HubSpot-if you have a paid marketing subscription (pro or above)-you could use a workflow to send them different content offers that would align with what they filled out in the leadflow. 

Hope that helps! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@ppistor the leadflow by itself cannot have multiple end points. The leadflow will be a unique form in your portal, though, so depending on your subscription level within HubSpot-if you have a paid marketing subscription (pro or above)-you could use a workflow to send them different content offers that would align with what they filled out in the leadflow. 

Hope that helps! 

Normand
Participant

SOLVE

How about putting several lead flows on one page? Would Hubspot rotate them?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Normand,

HubSpot will not rotate between lead flows options on the page, everything that is set to live will show up.

Thanks,
Jenny