Lead Capture Tools

hhayward
メンバー

How to notify different users depending on dept chosen in form

解決

We have a contact form on our website and within the form people can select which department they are referring to or wishing to contact (e.g. Info, Sales, Customer Support, etc).

Q: Can I send the submission notification to different users within our HubSpot account depending on which department was selected?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

In this instance you will have to save the value in a property and then include the property within your notification email.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Ben_M
キーアドバイザー

解決

Yes - for this you would need to create a custom notification email, similar to how you would create an email for an automation workflow.  Then create a workflow that is triggered by that form submission.  Make sure to setup the recurring feeder of anyone who submits that particular form.  Then in the workflow just trigger an internal email depending on the value and you are all set.

0 いいね!
hhayward
メンバー

解決

Excellent, thank you! I've figured out how to create the workflow. Now I'm trying to set up the internal email. How do I include what was entered in the form just like the default form submission notification does? Is this possible?

0 いいね!
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

In this instance you will have to save the value in a property and then include the property within your notification email.

0 いいね!
hhayward
メンバー

解決

Ah, I see. Thank you so much!

0 いいね!