Lead Capture Tools

hhayward
Mitglied

How to notify different users depending on dept chosen in form

lösung

We have a contact form on our website and within the form people can select which department they are referring to or wishing to contact (e.g. Info, Sales, Customer Support, etc).

Q: Can I send the submission notification to different users within our HubSpot account depending on which department was selected?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Ben_M
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

In this instance you will have to save the value in a property and then include the property within your notification email.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Ben_M
Autorität

lösung

Yes - for this you would need to create a custom notification email, similar to how you would create an email for an automation workflow.  Then create a workflow that is triggered by that form submission.  Make sure to setup the recurring feeder of anyone who submits that particular form.  Then in the workflow just trigger an internal email depending on the value and you are all set.

0 Upvotes
hhayward
Mitglied

lösung

Excellent, thank you! I've figured out how to create the workflow. Now I'm trying to set up the internal email. How do I include what was entered in the form just like the default form submission notification does? Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

In this instance you will have to save the value in a property and then include the property within your notification email.

0 Upvotes
hhayward
Mitglied

lösung

Ah, I see. Thank you so much!

0 Upvotes