Lead Capture Tools

NataliaSiqueira

How to know which form my lead is coming from?

SOLVE

I have 3 different forms in my website, but when the new leads arrive at my "contacts" list, they do not come with the information that tells me which form are they comig from (which is very important for me). Am I missing a column? Which one is it? How do I know where these leads are coming from?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NataliaSiqueira 

Try adding the 'Recent conversion' column to your contacts view. In most situations, this will tell you which form the contact completed to get in to your database. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

megandersen
Solution
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NataliaSiqueira,

You can also create a list for each form that will show all contacts who have filled out that form. 

1. Go to the Lists tool (Contacts > Lists)

2. Hit "Create List" (Top right corner of page)

3. Leave it as an Active list (this means it will continue adding contacts who meet the criteria in the future, rather than a Static list, which is a one-time snapshot)

4. Give your list a name (i.e., "Contact Us Form Submissions")

5. Add the filter "Form submissions" and select the form that you want to see submissions for. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 6.02.17 PM.png

6. Hit Apply Filter

7. Save your list (Top right corner of page)

Note that it may take a few minutes to load. 

You can create an Active list for each of your forms to be able to see at any time which contacts have submitted that form. 

Lists are really helpful for segmenting your total Contacts list, so I'd recommend trying this out! Hope this helps. 🙂

Thanks,

Meg

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
megandersen
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @NataliaSiqueira,

You can also create a list for each form that will show all contacts who have filled out that form. 

1. Go to the Lists tool (Contacts > Lists)

2. Hit "Create List" (Top right corner of page)

3. Leave it as an Active list (this means it will continue adding contacts who meet the criteria in the future, rather than a Static list, which is a one-time snapshot)

4. Give your list a name (i.e., "Contact Us Form Submissions")

5. Add the filter "Form submissions" and select the form that you want to see submissions for. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 6.02.17 PM.png

6. Hit Apply Filter

7. Save your list (Top right corner of page)

Note that it may take a few minutes to load. 

You can create an Active list for each of your forms to be able to see at any time which contacts have submitted that form. 

Lists are really helpful for segmenting your total Contacts list, so I'd recommend trying this out! Hope this helps. 🙂

Thanks,

Meg

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @NataliaSiqueira 

Try adding the 'Recent conversion' column to your contacts view. In most situations, this will tell you which form the contact completed to get in to your database. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency