Lead Capture Tools

CYYMedical

How to integrate contact form 7 to Hubspot?

Hi, I'm new to Hubspot with a CRM free account.

I wanna auto send leads on my site to Hubspot in some way, currently the plugin I use failed to update lead message and if it's possible to show the visitor's contry according to IP address info collected by cf7?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
andrus
Top Contributor

Did you ever find a solution to this?

We at Outfunnel have developed a Contact Form 7 to HubSpot integration with custom field mapping, so mapping "message" to a field in HubSpot (and the same for IP information) should be easy.

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Can you take a screenshot of the failure message you are getting?  Also if you are trying to preselect country based on IP, that would be something you would need to program outside of Hubspot.  Personally speaking having a visitor select their country should not be a huge ask and you can always reorder the values so the most prominant values are displayed first.

0 Upvotes
CYYMedical

Thanks for your advise, it's very nice of you.

I have [your-name] [your-mail] [your-phone] and [your-message] fields in my cf7 form, and use Contact Form 7 HubSpot plugin to import automaticlly. The previous three field succedd to import into Hubspot, but no where to find info of [your-message], in this way, my sales will get nothing about clients' request.

0 Upvotes