Lead Capture Tools

hs-user
参加者

How to include page in which a form is submitted in the notification?

解決

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to have the page in which a form is submitted included in the notification e-mail that gets distributed via HubSpot?

In our organization other staff members other than marketing staff receive the notifications and without physically going into HubSpot, they are unable to know what page a form submission has come from. Is there any way that we are able to get this information included in the notification e-mails, or is there a way that we could add a hidden field in the form itself which allows recipients of the notification to learn where the form has been submitted?

Thanks!

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
StefaniUAT
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I encountered the same issue and had a couple of workarounds. You can either create a new form for each landing page and add [Xyz Page] to the form name, or create a custom email to go out upon submission with the form name and page name. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
StefaniUAT
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I encountered the same issue and had a couple of workarounds. You can either create a new form for each landing page and add [Xyz Page] to the form name, or create a custom email to go out upon submission with the form name and page name. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @hs-user,

Currently, this is not a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend sharing this idea in our ideas forum

Alternatively, you might be able to set this up yourself if you have access to workflows.

Take care,

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!