Lead Capture Tools

KPraveenKumar
参加者

How to find which emails were added to particular form in sending submission email notifications

解決

I want to find which emails were added to particular form in sending submission email notifications.

As of now, I have to open every form and check whether the email was added or not.

I have 110 forms. one email id has added aleady to 40 forms. Now i want to add that email id to remaining forms.

Now, it will be very difficult and time consuming for me to check all 110 forms. So, if we have any workaround to know without checking each form, it will take less time to add email id's.

I think this rquirement need to many people.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

How to find which emails were added to particular form in sending submission email notifications

解決

Hi @KPraveenKumar,

Got it – you want to update all 110 forms to include the same email address to be notified about form submissions.

Don't shoot the messenger: This is currently not possible. With a Professional or Enterprise license, creating a short workflow would save a bit of time but it would still be manual process, unfortunately.

It's not helpful now, but I'd generally recommend to keep the number of forms low for this exact reason.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KPraveenKumar,

Got it – you want to update all 110 forms to include the same email address to be notified about form submissions.

Don't shoot the messenger: This is currently not possible. With a Professional or Enterprise license, creating a short workflow would save a bit of time but it would still be manual process, unfortunately.

It's not helpful now, but I'd generally recommend to keep the number of forms low for this exact reason.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KPraveenKumar,

Could you please specify what you are referring to? What do you mean when you say "one email id has added already to 40 forms"?

If you're looking for an overview of all of the forms that a contact did not submit, that is not possible at this stage in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
KPraveenKumar
参加者

解決

Hi @karstenkoehler,

As of now, I have to open every form and check whether the email was added for sending form submission email notifications.

Now, I have 110 forms. one email id has added aleady for sending form submission email notifications to 40 forms. Now i want to add same email id to remaining forms for sending form submission email notifications.

Now, it will be very difficult and time consuming for me to check all 110 forms. So, if we have any workaround to know which email id's were added for sending form submission email notifications without checking each form, it will take less time to add email id's for sending form submission email notifications.

0 いいね!