How to deactivate "Send opt-in emails"

jud

Hi,

How do I deactivate this "Send opt-in emails" feature? I've been creating lead flows on my website for a while now but just recently I've been getting complaints about these emails people get after submitting a lead flow on my website that says "Please confirm your subscription". All I want it to do is send contacts to mailchimp. 

This seems to have started happening after I tried out the new "Follow-up" feature. I have since deactivated that feature. Any idea on how I can stop these emails?

Thanks,

Jud

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jud Can you let me know which lead flow you are refering too? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
jud

Ed,

I am talking about the "Christmas Freebie 2017". Although I've discovered now that anyone at our nonprofit will get this email any time they login to our wordpress site. So it seems that hubspot is applying this email to every form on our website?

0 Upvotes
jud

@edjusten I am talking about the "Christmas Freebie 2017". Although I've discovered now that anyone at our nonprofit will get this email any time they login to our wordpress site. So it seems that hubspot is applying this email to every form on our website?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jud  We turned this off on the backend earlier today. Can you check again?

Thank you

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes