How to create dependent field within dependent fields.

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

Please help me to create a dependent field within dependent fields. Forms _ HubSpot.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader

Hi @rajshree 

The only option you have really is to route people to different forms based on their, or your, needs. You could do this across multiple pages or perhaps with multiple forms hidden within an accordian or tabbed element on one page. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Thought Leader

Hi @rajshree 

This is not currently possible - only one level of nested fields is available. Hopefully this will change in the future as it would indeed be useful. I recommend you check for similar suggestions in the ideas forum and add your vote. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@Phil_Vallender Thanks for your prompt response. Can you suggest any other method that can support our this need?

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

Hi @rajshree 

The only option you have really is to route people to different forms based on their, or your, needs. You could do this across multiple pages or perhaps with multiple forms hidden within an accordian or tabbed element on one page. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender

Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes