Lead Capture Tools

ainn3259
Membro

How to create custom clear button in hubspot form

resolver

Hi, I want to ask..

How to add clear button in hubspot form..

Can I do it custom..?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Tom
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @ainn3259  just to confirm, do you mean you want to create a clear "submit" button your form? 

If so, if you have Marketing Pro or Enterprise you can custom style your form by selecting the "styled form" option within your form settings. This will load your form within the main HTML of your page and you can use any custom CSS you wish. I personally like using the css RGBA colour if I need to make something transparent:

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/func_rgba.asp

If you wish to add a custom button into your form we do not currently have an option for this and if you have Marketing Starter or free you can only select colours from the style settings within your form. We do not currently have a transparent option here. 

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Tom
Solução

resolver

Hey @ainn3259  just to confirm, do you mean you want to create a clear "submit" button your form? 

If so, if you have Marketing Pro or Enterprise you can custom style your form by selecting the "styled form" option within your form settings. This will load your form within the main HTML of your page and you can use any custom CSS you wish. I personally like using the css RGBA colour if I need to make something transparent:

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/func_rgba.asp

If you wish to add a custom button into your form we do not currently have an option for this and if you have Marketing Starter or free you can only select colours from the style settings within your form. We do not currently have a transparent option here. 

0 Avaliação positiva
ainn3259
Membro

resolver

Ok, i've got the answer i needed. Thanks for the information.