Lead Capture Tools

vbv3515
Mitglied

How to connect collected forms fields to single contact property?

lösung

Is it possible to combine/merge the collected form fields to a single proerpty in hubspot contact?

Form fields are name, email, comments,phone type etc. I am aware that each field can be mapped to its own property in workflows but is it possible to merge all fields to single contact property like 'Name - phone# - comments'?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MayPascaud
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @vbv3515, thanks for reaching out!

At this time, it is not possible to combine Collected Forms fields into a single HubSpot property. 

Indeed, the Email, First Name, Last Name and Phone Number map automatically to the corresponding HubSpot properties. The tool doesn't have the functionality to customize these mappings. Because it is still in beta, we are constantly working to improve the fucntionality of the tool; however, for the moment, the option that you are lookng for is not available.

Let me know if you have any questions on this!

May 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
MayPascaud
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @vbv3515, thanks for reaching out!

At this time, it is not possible to combine Collected Forms fields into a single HubSpot property. 

Indeed, the Email, First Name, Last Name and Phone Number map automatically to the corresponding HubSpot properties. The tool doesn't have the functionality to customize these mappings. Because it is still in beta, we are constantly working to improve the fucntionality of the tool; however, for the moment, the option that you are lookng for is not available.

Let me know if you have any questions on this!

May 

0 Upvotes
vbv3515
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks @MayPascaud for replying.

We are currently integrating hubspot with salesforce and all the collected form fields are sent automatically to Salesforce Task record under comments field when a customer submits the form. Salesforce task record is created based on the salesforce hubspot integration settings in Hubspot. We have enabled for 'form submission'.

How does the task record get the collected form field to single property in task/activity?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @vbv3515, this actually seems like a better question for Salesforce - as I mentioned, HubSpot's Collected Forms collects and sends data in a certain way. Then, you are syncing this data to Salesforce, and are looking to gather this data all in one place in your Salesforce instance. Since HubSpot does not have any control on your Salesforce instance itself, this would be a better problem to work on on that end. Alternatively, since you are a paid HubSpot customer, you could submit a regular support ticket to further discuss your options with the Salesforce connector.

My best,

May

0 Upvotes