Lead Capture Tools

SUCP
Contributeur

How to avoid Language Chaos within Demo/Meeting registration fields

Résolue

Hi Community. 

Initially I planned, to ad some customized fields within the Demo-Registration fields, but it turns out, if we have a Meeting Link based on the Language of the Customer-Browser the self defined Forms will not understand which country to show. 

I also spotted the new funktion that we can show instead of the regular Thank-You Page another landingpage. 

The question would be now, how it is possible that this Thank you-Landingpage will show the correct language to the customer ?

I try to avoid to set up a meeting link for each language and to ad Language Based custom properties within the Demo Form, It is a crazy amount of work to set up for all Sales people the Link in every language...i hope there is a work around for this somehow 🙂

Feel free to let me know

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
JessicaH
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @SUCP,

Maybe it might be better to use personalised emails that you can send out after the form submission. You can use workflows to send out these emails and you can use personalisation token to personalise the email. These articles might be a good starting point:

I hope this helps.

Best,

Jess

PS: I also wanted to let you know that we also have a German community now. You can access it as explained in this thread.

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @SUCP,

Thanks for reaching out.

As explained in this article it isn't possible to use smart content on a thank you page which is why it would be difficult to show a different thank you page based on the country.

From my understanding of your situation, it would be best if you would create a new form for each language. This would allow you to create thank you pages in different languages and link them to the forms.

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

0 Votes
SUCP
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi Jessica, 

Thank you for your answer.

That  means if I have 10 Languages and 50 Sales People, I will create 500 different Links to Webinars/Demo sessions and 500 Landingpages to get additional information for this session ? 

Is this the normal way or is there a way around?

Best, 

0 Votes
JessicaH
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @SUCP,

Maybe it might be better to use personalised emails that you can send out after the form submission. You can use workflows to send out these emails and you can use personalisation token to personalise the email. These articles might be a good starting point:

I hope this helps.

Best,

Jess

PS: I also wanted to let you know that we also have a German community now. You can access it as explained in this thread.

0 Votes