Lead Capture Tools

can_engin
Participant

How to add agreement into forms?

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm creating a form, and want to add an agreement other than GDPR. 

We have the agreement on our website but I do not know where to add the form with the "I read and I agree with the agreement (...)" checkbox.

Can you help?

Thank you for help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @can_engin,

You can find different options for consent in forms here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/add-notice-and-consent-information-to-your-hubspot-form-or-pop-u...

To access these options, open your form in the forms editor and scroll down the left sidebar until you see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1665488018689.png

What's confusing about this is that you won't see this option when clicking into the consent module on the right. You need to reset your selection in the forms editor (or open the form fresh) and scroll down to see this.

(This reply does not constitute legal advice.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @can_engin,

You can find different options for consent in forms here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/add-notice-and-consent-information-to-your-hubspot-form-or-pop-u...

To access these options, open your form in the forms editor and scroll down the left sidebar until you see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1665488018689.png

What's confusing about this is that you won't see this option when clicking into the consent module on the right. You need to reset your selection in the forms editor (or open the form fresh) and scroll down to see this.

(This reply does not constitute legal advice.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.