Lead Capture Tools

BevPerkPics
Membre

How does lead flows work?

Résolue

I have just signed up today to try the Hubspot lead generation form for my wordpress website. I have made my free voucher to pop up on my website but I have no idea how to make it link to anything else and there isn't a description of what to do about linking it to something to send on to the client. Any help is appreciated. Many thanks 🙂

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @BevPerkPics,

Thank you for reaching out!

With the Lead Flows tool, you are able to add a non-intrusive pop-up form to your website in order to generate new leads, and then send these submissions over to your HubSpot portal.

From what I can tell, it sounds as though you're looking to either send customers a followup email after submitting the Lead Flow form, or sending them to another page after their submission.

It is not possible to send contacts followup emails with the free Marketing tool - you would only be able to set this up with Marketing Basic, Pro, or Enterprise, as this includes access to HubSpot's sophisticated Marketing Email tool. 

Lead flows would not have the ability to redirect someone to another page, because they consist of a form overlaid on top of an existing page - they cannot command the page itself to redirect. However, you could include a link to another page, blog post, etc. in the inline thank you message that appears after someone has submitted the Lead Flow. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!

May

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @BevPerkPics,

Thank you for reaching out!

With the Lead Flows tool, you are able to add a non-intrusive pop-up form to your website in order to generate new leads, and then send these submissions over to your HubSpot portal.

From what I can tell, it sounds as though you're looking to either send customers a followup email after submitting the Lead Flow form, or sending them to another page after their submission.

It is not possible to send contacts followup emails with the free Marketing tool - you would only be able to set this up with Marketing Basic, Pro, or Enterprise, as this includes access to HubSpot's sophisticated Marketing Email tool. 

Lead flows would not have the ability to redirect someone to another page, because they consist of a form overlaid on top of an existing page - they cannot command the page itself to redirect. However, you could include a link to another page, blog post, etc. in the inline thank you message that appears after someone has submitted the Lead Flow. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!

May