Lead Capture Tools

ddchbhs
Colaborador

How do I use the Collected Forms tool?

resolver

Am I supposed to put some kind of tracking code snippet on my site (or WordPress plugin as I use WP), or does HubSpot just crawl my whole site? What if the page is not linked to from other pages, how would it find the page?

There's no information about this in the feature setting itself, or on this page:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/collected-forms/how-do-i-use-collected-forms

Thanks community! 🙂

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @ddchbhs

I'm sure that info was on the page earlier - it is still in the meta description but you are right it is missing currently. 

You are correct, you need to install the HubSpot tracking code on any page that has a form you want to capture. To make life easy, I recommend adding the tracking code to every page. 

For WordPress, current advice is to use the 'HubSpot Tracking Code for WordPress' plugin to do this. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @ddchbhs

I'm sure that info was on the page earlier - it is still in the meta description but you are right it is missing currently. 

You are correct, you need to install the HubSpot tracking code on any page that has a form you want to capture. To make life easy, I recommend adding the tracking code to every page. 

For WordPress, current advice is to use the 'HubSpot Tracking Code for WordPress' plugin to do this. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta
ddchbhs
Colaborador

resolver

Thank you. I also submitted feedback on the article so hopefully they will fix it up.