Lead Capture Tools

catiesinc
Membro

How do I gate something on a landing page?

resolver

So i've been a paid user for some time making lots of landing pages with forms and blog subscription forms; however, I have an image / list that I'd like to put on a landing page and you can only see it if you fill out a basic form, so that we can use these for lead follow ups.  Is this possible?  If so - HELP!  If not, what do you recommend for capturing information from visitors?

We use the password sites for other things but don't want to give that out...

Thanks!

Catie

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @catiesinc

If you want a peice of content to be gated behind a form but visible on the same page after submission then you will need to include that content, or a link to it, in the inline thank you message which you can configure in the form settings. More info here (see Display an Inline Thank you Message): How do I link to a PDF after a visitor submits a form on my landing page?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @catiesinc

If you want a peice of content to be gated behind a form but visible on the same page after submission then you will need to include that content, or a link to it, in the inline thank you message which you can configure in the form settings. More info here (see Display an Inline Thank you Message): How do I link to a PDF after a visitor submits a form on my landing page?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
roisinkirby
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Great question @catiesinc, and thank you for the answer @Phil_Vallender!

I previously worked with a customer who set up Workflow which would send a password to contacts who submitted their details on a form. This password could then be used to access a page/content using HubSpot's password protected feature. Find out more here

This was a great workflow for the customer I was working with at the time (two years ag now), but I'd be interested in both of your thoughts on this suggestion. 

0 Avaliação positiva