Lead Capture Tools

inbound_geek

How do I enable Lead Flows as a paid HubSpot Marketing user?

SOLVE

Hey!

Firstly, how do I enable Lead Flows in my paid HubSpot marketing portal? And secondly, is there any extra work I need to do to get them working on my site? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
smnktng
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi there,

To enable Lead Flows in your paid HubSpot Marketing portal you can do so by clicking on the: Account Menu > Settings > Products & Add-Ons (one left) > Lead Flows > Use it now. Once this is enabled this will add the Lead Flows tool under 'Content' in your HubSpot portal. 

Apart from the need to create a Lead Flow to use on your desired pages in this tool (http://leadin.hubspot.com/knowledge/how-do-i-edit-my-lead-flow) there is nothing else that you need to do here to setup Lead Flows with your paid HubSpot Marketing portal. Lead Flows are loaded via the HubSpot Tracking Code, so as long as this is on your pages the Lead Flows tool will work as expected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MLadenburg
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Oof. This is not accurate anymore and the referenced link is broken. I recommend this gets updated or archived. I cannot find where I can activate lead flows in HS. @roisinkirby 

0 Upvotes
smnktng
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi there,

To enable Lead Flows in your paid HubSpot Marketing portal you can do so by clicking on the: Account Menu > Settings > Products & Add-Ons (one left) > Lead Flows > Use it now. Once this is enabled this will add the Lead Flows tool under 'Content' in your HubSpot portal. 

Apart from the need to create a Lead Flow to use on your desired pages in this tool (http://leadin.hubspot.com/knowledge/how-do-i-edit-my-lead-flow) there is nothing else that you need to do here to setup Lead Flows with your paid HubSpot Marketing portal. Lead Flows are loaded via the HubSpot Tracking Code, so as long as this is on your pages the Lead Flows tool will work as expected.