Lead Capture Tools

NomUk
Membro

How do I disable reconversions on Non-HubSpot Forms

Hello, I keep getting a reconversion and an original lead at the same time. Is there a way to turn the reconversion off? I am using non-HubSpot forms integrated with Hubspot on WordPress we also integrate with SalesForce.

Thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Hi @NomUk ,

Unfortunately this is not currently possible in hubspot to turn off the reconversion.

Whenever a visitor visits a page and a ffills orm, even if he/she is a contact in your CRM. 

• either it values will be updated (if using same email) or 
  • will create new contact (if using different email) or 
  • will get merged if using different email but in similar browser and the hubspot recognises the cookies if Always create contact for new email address is turned off in the forms settings tab

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

NomUk
Membro

Hello, @webdew , I found this post saying it was possible, what do you think?

0 Avaliação positiva
webdew

@NomUk , the workaround will work according to your need but please note it will create a hastle of creating new workflows for solving the purpose for all the forms you are using so far onto your website and landing pages if any !
Rest, yes it it indeed a solution and will work.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Avaliação positiva