Lead Capture Tools

Tanja1
Participant | Platinum Partner

How do I create a multi-step form on one page?

SOLVE

Hi there! Couldn't find the exact answer in other messages around this topic, so trying it here: 

I'm looking for a way to split 1 form into several parts. One part contains a header, description and multiple fields. And every part is a follow up of the previous one. This all should happen on 1 page. I would describe it as a multi-step form on 1 page? Example:

Part 1:
Title
description
- field A

- field B

- field C

When field C is answered with 'yes', show Part 2:
Title
description

- field D

- field E

When field E is completed, show Part 3, etc.

And another dimension: If field C is answered with 'no', then show Part 4 directly.

Thanks in advance!
Tanja

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Tanja1,

Out of the box, HubSpot does not have multi-step forms. The best way to accomplish a multi-step form is by using multiple forms and for each step the form submission button will take them to a new page with the next step of the process and a separate form.  You can include content on each page that tells the user which step of the form process they are on.

Here's a blog article on HubSpot on the topic. It's a couple of years old at this point, but to my knowledge still accurate.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karanjalendere

SOLVE

This this can be achived with this

third party app like https://formmaker.co.in/.  

use the logic feature of this form not even fields you can also show and hide steps based on input value

also attaching demo video of this app so you will get an idea of how this form works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1fDvrcNJks

for more information contact me on info@ecoweb.ca

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Tanja1,

Out of the box, HubSpot does not have multi-step forms. The best way to accomplish a multi-step form is by using multiple forms and for each step the form submission button will take them to a new page with the next step of the process and a separate form.  You can include content on each page that tells the user which step of the form process they are on.

Here's a blog article on HubSpot on the topic. It's a couple of years old at this point, but to my knowledge still accurate.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

begradient

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the response! Hm, too bad.. We need to stay away from multiple pages due to a specific requirements. In case you find another solution for embedding this on one page, let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Tanja

0 Upvotes
thesnappingdog
Contributor

SOLVE