Lead Capture Tools

usingh8
メンバー

How do I connect an external newsletter to hubspot

解決

Hi, I have a newsletter subscription form on my website. It is not a hubspot form. I would like to connect this form to hubspot to send welcome email and manage the contact in Hubspot. Is this possible?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @usingh8,

HubSpot can recognize non-HubSpot forms under certain conditions, more on that here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms

If it's an option, however, I'd recommend replacing the form with a HubSpot form, it usually makes things easier down the line.

Regardless of the form type, you can then create a contact-based workflows with the enrollment trigger referring to this exact form (filter type "Form submissions"). In this workflow you can then deliver an automated welcome email to the contact.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

CTA9
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @usingh8,

Yes, it is possible. You need to follow the below steps;
1. You need to enable the non-HubSpot forms feature by following this path

Setting > Marketing > Forms > Non-HubSpot Forms tab > click toggle button to collect data from website forms

2. Now you need to map the fields of the website form with HubSpot internal properties. So that HubSpot can track the data and store it in CRM. The below link will help you to learn more about this procedure;

Mapping non-HubSpot form fields and HubSpot properties

3. Follow the below path to manage your website forms;

Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > click the "Form type" dropdown menu and select "Non-HubSpot"

Thank you. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
CTA9
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @usingh8,

Yes, it is possible. You need to follow the below steps;
1. You need to enable the non-HubSpot forms feature by following this path

Setting > Marketing > Forms > Non-HubSpot Forms tab > click toggle button to collect data from website forms

2. Now you need to map the fields of the website form with HubSpot internal properties. So that HubSpot can track the data and store it in CRM. The below link will help you to learn more about this procedure;

Mapping non-HubSpot form fields and HubSpot properties

3. Follow the below path to manage your website forms;

Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > click the "Form type" dropdown menu and select "Non-HubSpot"

Thank you. 

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @usingh8,

HubSpot can recognize non-HubSpot forms under certain conditions, more on that here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms

If it's an option, however, I'd recommend replacing the form with a HubSpot form, it usually makes things easier down the line.

Regardless of the form type, you can then create a contact-based workflows with the enrollment trigger referring to this exact form (filter type "Form submissions"). In this workflow you can then deliver an automated welcome email to the contact.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.