Lead Capture Tools

NimMM29
メンバー

How can I make my popup form appear for leads who revisit my website?

解決

When people visit my website the popup to capture leads come out BUT they have the option to exit it without entering the information. Ones they do that and if they go back to visit my website the popup to capture the information dosent com out anymore. How can i set it up so it can ALWAYS come up when they visit it?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
relabidin
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @NimMM29,

HubSpot Lead Flows are set to not pop up again if a visitor has already seen and willfully closed out the pop-up window. If a customer chooses to exit the pop-up that is an indication that they are not interested in providing their contact information, so we do not show it again. This functionality cannot be changed at this time.

Rami 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
Shay
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @NimMM29, wanted to sync back up on this thread just to let you know that we recently added an update to lead flows that allow you to customise the dismissal timeout for a lead flow. At the moment, if a visitor dismisses a lead flow using the "X" in the top corner, it doesn't load for them for 14 days, but we've just added a toggle in the Options tab of the lead flows editor where you can change this between 1 day and 1 month, depending on what would work best for your particular lead flow (i.e. time sensitive conversions are a great candidate for a 1 day dismissal timeout). This toggle is called "Show dismissed lead flow again after:". 

Worth confirming though, this applies only if a lead flow is dismissed. If a lead flow is submitted, it won't reappear for that visitor again, regardless of this setting. 

I hope this helps スマイリー ハッピー

rafdarrow
メンバー

解決

Does the pop-up have to be on a site built in Hubspot? Or can it be applied to a non-Hubspot website?

hishamitani
参加者

解決
I see you still have the same question a year after you first asked it so I'm answering it 6 months later just in case you still haven't gotten the answer to hopefully help!

You don't need a HubSpot website to have the pop-ups show. This is the same for live chat, bots and website tracking. All you need is to put the HubSpot tracking code into your website header and you're good to go. This code calls on the original source file (which can get pretty big depending on how many integrations you have there) and then runs it on your site. This is pretty similar to how Google Tag Manager operates

Hope this helped!
relabidin
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @NimMM29,

HubSpot Lead Flows are set to not pop up again if a visitor has already seen and willfully closed out the pop-up window. If a customer chooses to exit the pop-up that is an indication that they are not interested in providing their contact information, so we do not show it again. This functionality cannot be changed at this time.

Rami 

karanka
参加者

解決

Hi,

Ok, so can we create a designer popup form? The default one is rigid and only mostly allows some content and an image. But can we create the whole frame as an image, and then maybe add fields on it? The ones you see on other website, with full blown image and content on it. Can we do it here?

KeyContent
参加者

解決

The problem with this is that I can't see the form on my website any more, which means I can't revisit it to make decisions about edits. I also can't show it to someone when we meet. Is there a way to have it show up again on my website when I visit?

0 いいね!
rafdarrow
メンバー

解決

Can this type of popup (one that collects lead info and disappears if they close it) be set to appear on the home page of a non-Hubspot site?