Lead Capture Tools

ddchbhs
Contributor

How can I get form data into HubSpot?

SOLVE

Here is my desired flow:

• User fills out a WordPress Contact Form 7 (CF7) form on a web page (has a bunch of fields)
  • All fields map to custom fields in HubSpot (as well as normal name, email, phone fields)
  • A deal is created based on this... Or a lead if deal not possible.

HubSpot seems to suggest that this is possible, but it's not clear what to actually do. I don't want a pop-up, slide-in, etc. (call-out popup), I just want to create a flow based on normal, CF7 form on my website.

I'm seeing that a couple submissions have happened, but I can't see the data from the submissions.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ddchbhs, in order to do this you would need some custom development, and the HubSpot Marketing Platform but it would look something like this:

• User fills out a WordPress Contact Form 7 (CF7) form on a web page (has a bunch of fields)
    • Use a Forms API to get this data from WordPress to HubSpot
  • All fields map to custom fields in HubSpot (as well as normal name, email, phone fields)
    • Create a Workflow (Marketing Pro or Enterprise only) that is triggered based on this form submission
    • Create a deal via workflow

Using a HubSpot Form on the Wordpress site (also available in our maketing platform) would prevent you from needing to custom develop an API

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ddchbhs, in order to do this you would need some custom development, and the HubSpot Marketing Platform but it would look something like this:

• User fills out a WordPress Contact Form 7 (CF7) form on a web page (has a bunch of fields)
    • Use a Forms API to get this data from WordPress to HubSpot
    • Create a Workflow (Marketing Pro or Enterprise only) that is triggered based on this form submission
    • Create a deal via workflow

Using a HubSpot Form on the Wordpress site (also available in our maketing platform) would prevent you from needing to custom develop an API

Antonia
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @nicolebrenner ,

does this also work for sending out double opt- in request mails? 

Somehow i found out the only trigger to send this opt-in mails is a form submission but since we will submit the data directly to hubspot (without using a hubspot form) - this trigger criteria is not met. 

Thanks in advance for clarifying. 

Best regards, 

Antonia

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Antonia,

For a full list of how to use double opt in emails with HubSpot, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ddchbhs
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Nicole!

How much does this HubSpot Forms feature cost?

0 Upvotes
ddchbhs
Contributor

SOLVE

Also, do you know of any WordPress plugins that handle this API stuff without the need to reinvent the wheel?

nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ddchbhs, I'm not familiar with any existing form plugins, but you can get forms with the basic hubspot marketing platform, for $200/month. 

Workflows are only available in our professional and enterprise subscription, which starts at $800/month. 

For more information, check out our pricing pages: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/marketing#?currency=USD

0 Upvotes