Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

How can I get form data into HubSpot?

SOLVE
Regular Contributor

Here is my desired flow:

• User fills out a WordPress Contact Form 7 (CF7) form on a web page (has a bunch of fields)
  • All fields map to custom fields in HubSpot (as well as normal name, email, phone fields)
  • A deal is created based on this... Or a lead if deal not possible.

HubSpot seems to suggest that this is possible, but it's not clear what to actually do. I don't want a pop-up, slide-in, etc. (call-out popup), I just want to create a flow based on normal, CF7 form on my website.

I'm seeing that a couple submissions have happened, but I can't see the data from the submissions.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @ddchbhs, in order to do this you would need some custom development, and the HubSpot Marketing Platform but it would look something like this:

• User fills out a WordPress Contact Form 7 (CF7) form on a web page (has a bunch of fields)
    • Use a Forms API to get this data from WordPress to HubSpot
  • All fields map to custom fields in HubSpot (as well as normal name, email, phone fields)
    • Create a Workflow (Marketing Pro or Enterprise only) that is triggered based on this form submission
    • Create a deal via workflow

Using a HubSpot Form on the Wordpress site (also available in our maketing platform) would prevent you from needing to custom develop an API

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @ddchbhs, in order to do this you would need some custom development, and the HubSpot Marketing Platform but it would look something like this:

• User fills out a WordPress Contact Form 7 (CF7) form on a web page (has a bunch of fields)
    • Use a Forms API to get this data from WordPress to HubSpot
    • Create a Workflow (Marketing Pro or Enterprise only) that is triggered based on this form submission
    • Create a deal via workflow

Using a HubSpot Form on the Wordpress site (also available in our maketing platform) would prevent you from needing to custom develop an API

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Thanks Nicole!

How much does this HubSpot Forms feature cost?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Also, do you know of any WordPress plugins that handle this API stuff without the need to reinvent the wheel?

Community Manager

Hi @ddchbhs, I'm not familiar with any existing form plugins, but you can get forms with the basic hubspot marketing platform, for $200/month. 

Workflows are only available in our professional and enterprise subscription, which starts at $800/month. 

For more information, check out our pricing pages: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/marketing#?currency=USD

0 Upvotes