Lead Capture Tools

GBabayan
Participante

How Edit Line Spacing in Forms

resolver

Hi there,

Can anyone suggest me how I can add extra spacing between lines/categories in forms?

1 Solução aceita
himanshurauthan
Solução
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Elite

resolver

They can add extra spacing between lines/categories in your HubSpot forms by using the CSS Box Model.
And the CSS Box Model provides them with the ability to add padding, margins, and borders to your HTML elements. To add extra spacing between lines/categories, they can use the padding property. The syntax for padding is:

padding: <top> <right> <bottom> <left>

Example:
padding: 10px 0 10px 0;

The above code will add 10px of padding on the top, bottom, left, and right of the element. they can adjust the numbers to add the desired amount of spacing between lines/categories.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
himanshurauthan

resolver

Hello @GBabayan 

you can add extra spacing between lines/categories in forms by using CSS. You can access the form's CSS editor in the form's design tab and add the following CSS code:

.hs-form .hs-form-field {
margin-bottom: 30px;
}

This will add 30 pixels of space between each form field. You can adjust the value of "30px" to increase or decrease the amount of space.

Thanks
Regards

MBHowell
Participante

resolver

Where do you find the CSS Box Model?  There is no design tab on the form.

0 Avaliação positiva
FBalatero
Membro

resolver

Hi, where exactly is the CSS box? where can we put the css styles you gave above? Can you please be more specific? thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
GBabayan
Participante

resolver
Hi,
Thank you, I tried but no change.

KAbel
Participante

resolver

Having the same issue, this suggestion didn't work for me either.

0 Avaliação positiva
himanshurauthan
Solução

resolver

They can add extra spacing between lines/categories in your HubSpot forms by using the CSS Box Model.
And the CSS Box Model provides them with the ability to add padding, margins, and borders to your HTML elements. To add extra spacing between lines/categories, they can use the padding property. The syntax for padding is:

padding: <top> <right> <bottom> <left>

Example:
padding: 10px 0 10px 0;

The above code will add 10px of padding on the top, bottom, left, and right of the element. they can adjust the numbers to add the desired amount of spacing between lines/categories.

NStPierre
Membro

resolver

Hi I don't understand where to add this code. Where are the CSS Box Models located? I don't see that option anywhere on my form editor.