Lead Capture Tools

LBrisita
Contributor

Hide * from required Form fields

Hi!

I was hoping to get some help wiht removing the '*' from my HubSpot form fields hosted on my company's website. Within the form builder, there aren't any ways to hide the asterisk after setting a form field to required.

Is there a way to alter that coding on the backend of my forms in the Design Tools section so it applies to all HubSpot forms?

The asterisks just don't look visually appealing on our website, but we'd like to keep the forms required.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LBrisita,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I believe you may be able to accomplish this with CSS as mentioned by @Josh in this thread. 

Is your website built on HubSpot or an external CMS? Do you have a link to your website with the form? The more examples you can include, the better the community can assist with the next steps 🙂

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
LBrisita
Contributor

Hi @kvlschaefer,

Thanks for sharing that past thread. Our website is hosted outside of HubSpot. This is the link to the form's hosting page. The title for the block is "Send Holiday Cheer".

I don't have direct access to edit the CSS, but I can reach out to my IT team and see if they can include the right CSS to hide the asterisks for it.