HTML5 Banner with Hubspot Form Embedded

Occasional Contributor

Is there a way we could either use a short HubSpot form within a banner or send a banner with short form to a HubSpot form on a landing page?

Option 1: 

Hubspot short form within banner ad, once user enter, the user is passed to a landing page with either a completed form page that says "Thank you," or send them to the full form to complete on a landing page.

Option 2: 

Short form within a banner ad, the user enters the info and the information is passed in the URL and then pre-populated on a HubSpot form to finish the form like normally.

Are either of these options?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @cgardner22,

What is your end goal for having the form with the banner? While there's no default functionality to have a banner, depending on your end goal there may be other options.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The goal would be to have a short form for a prospect to fill out and once they click "submit," it would take them to a "thank you" page for requesting a demo.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @cgardner22,

You can set up a form submission to lead to a thank you page, which would enable the flow you are looking for.  For more information on this flow, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes