Lead Capture Tools

GergoToth
Membre

Gravity Forms - Hubspot integration problem

Hi,

There is a problem that data is not being transferred from GravityForms to Hubspot. The feed is set, and there is a fill between the gravity entries.

What's the problem with not seeing data in Hubspot?

Képernyőfotó 2021-07-27 - 13.43.30.pngKépernyőfotó 2021-07-27 - 13.43.39.pngKépernyőfotó 2021-07-27 - 13.44.11.pngKépernyőfotó 2021-07-27 - 13.44.29.png

0 Votes
3 Réponses
GergoToth
Membre

@natsumimori 

Thank you for your reply. The ones you typed were already set up. This is not the cause of the error. But I write for GravityForms support.

0 Votes
natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté

I see, in that case the best next step would be reaching out to the Gravity Form directly so they can dig in further. If you get this resolved with their assistance, please feel free to share the result in this thread so that the other Community members who are experiencing the same issue can refer your answer!

natsumimori

Thank you for your post @GergoToth .

Could you confirm that you have enabled non-HubSpot forms and installed the HubSpot tracking code on the page where your Gravity Forms is? If yes and you are still not seeing contacts coming through, I'd recommend reaching out to the Gravity Forms Support team at support@gravityforms.com since this integration is built and supported by their team:)

Thank you!