Lead Capture Tools

SilvanaPSI
Participant

Generate Reports on Opt-in data

SOLVE

Hi - 

I'm trying to gather data on how many opt-ins we had into a certain subscription type through form submission - so everyone who actively ticked 'yes' to the option of being emailed. We use HubSpot's default GDPR/Data & Privacy Consent to manage and collect these opt-ins.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to do this. The information is available on a contact by contact basis, but I can't provide a generic view or data on this.

A lot of contacts have opted in via workflows and these would need to be excluded. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SilvanaPSI,

The best way to do this is via active lists. In lists, you can filter for the contact status of a specific subscription (last option in my first screenshot).

karstenkoehler_0-1617722758180.png

karstenkoehler_1-1617722771653.png

The general opt-in (= confirmation of an email address) is stored in the property Marketing email confirmation status. If a user confirmed by clicking a button in an opt-in email, this would be set to User clicked confirmation. That is also the value you can filter for: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-the-marketing-email-confirmation-status-contact-property

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SilvanaPSI,

The best way to do this is via active lists. In lists, you can filter for the contact status of a specific subscription (last option in my first screenshot).

karstenkoehler_0-1617722758180.png

karstenkoehler_1-1617722771653.png

The general opt-in (= confirmation of an email address) is stored in the property Marketing email confirmation status. If a user confirmed by clicking a button in an opt-in email, this would be set to User clicked confirmation. That is also the value you can filter for: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-the-marketing-email-confirmation-status-contact-property

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DQueiroz
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Karsten. Thank you for your explanation.
Can you explain where we can find these filters?

0 Upvotes