Lead Capture Tools

SGördel
Participant

Gender query in forms

SOLVE

Hello all,

I was just editing the forms and normally in Germany it is the case that the gender is requested before the name is entered. I would like to include this gender query, but keep the order for this and embed it before entering the first name and last name.

By the way, this problem also appears with the meeting links.

Wouldn't it be possible to add flexibility to the fields so that I can move the gender query individually within the forms? -> This would then mean at the top, before the fixed name fields.

Background
The gender query is important to avoid address errors with the (potential) customer. There are unisex names where it is not clear with which gender the person identifies.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Gender query in forms

SOLVE

Hi @SGördel,

You can use the Salutation field for this. Search "Salutation" in the left sidebar, drag and drop it wherever you want – for example preceding the name fields:

karstenkoehler_0-1644416627458.png

If that's not what you're looking for, could you specify your request, please?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Gender query in forms

SOLVE

Hi @SGördel,

You can use the Salutation field for this. Search "Salutation" in the left sidebar, drag and drop it wherever you want – for example preceding the name fields:

karstenkoehler_0-1644416627458.png

If that's not what you're looking for, could you specify your request, please?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.