Lead Capture Tools

djowhite
Participant

Full history of form completion?

SOLVE

I'm looking at the default conversion information captured. I can't see a way that the full history of forms completed is captured. I can get:

• First conversion
  • Recent conversion (last form submitted)
  • Number of unique forms submitted

But, how do I get the names of all the forms completed? For example, assume I don't have a linear sequence of forms in my conversion strategy. Maybe I have 4 forms in total. If someone has completed 3 forms....HS captures the first one they completed, and HS captures the last one they completed. But, what about the 2nd form they completed, is that data stored anywhere? Or is it lost as soon as they complete a more recent form?

Thanks for reading.....

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

So a couple of things with this.  The form history will always contain all submissions and the history record of the contact will always show all form submissions. But within the properties you will not see this history.  This would require the data to be stored as a multi-dimensional array often referred to as a custom data object (CDO) that is attached to a record.  If you are using Salesforce, or have access to a database of your own you can store this data in a CDO linked to your contact, but currently there is no way to do solely within Hubspot.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

So a couple of things with this.  The form history will always contain all submissions and the history record of the contact will always show all form submissions. But within the properties you will not see this history.  This would require the data to be stored as a multi-dimensional array often referred to as a custom data object (CDO) that is attached to a record.  If you are using Salesforce, or have access to a database of your own you can store this data in a CDO linked to your contact, but currently there is no way to do solely within Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
djowhite
Participant

SOLVE

Sounds good, thanks. I can just build the insights I need from the form history then.

0 Upvotes