Lead Capture Tools

NicoleGNG

Formstack and HubSpot Integration

My organization started to hold virtual events that include a participant limit.  I've created a HubSpot property that asks, "How many participants will join?" since registrants could be a parent signing up 1-2 of their kids, Girl Scout leaders signing up a troop of 15 girls, or teachers signing up a classrooms of up to 30 students.  So this means the form must collect the participant estimate and then each event requires a manual summing up of this property to see where we are with our registration compared to our capacity.

Formstack seems to allow for an event limit and will close a form when it reaches capacity.  It also seems to be able to integrate with HubSpot.  I've spoken with support at Formstack and HubSpot and they were able to show me how properties can connect so that contact info is stored in HubSpot, but no one seems to know if HubSpot workflows can be triggered based on Formstack responses.

Ideally, if we decide to subscribe to Formstack and set up the integration with HubSpot, I'd want a workflow that has a branch where one branch kicks out emails to prepare for the event and then the other branch is for when the event reaches capacity and kicks out emails regarding a wait list.

Does anyone know if Formstack and HubSpot can integrate to allow for workflows to take an action based on event capacity?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Formstack and HubSpot Integration

Hello @NicoleGNG, I will add some top experts to share their thoughts, @ryanvilla , @Josh , @mwood what would you recommend to @NicoleGNG matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !