Lead Capture Tools

kAshida
メンバー

Forms vs CTAs

解決

Hi all, I'd like to create a form or a CTA banner before downloading pdf file to capture leads and I figured out that I should use Forms or CTAs of Marketing hub but I couldn't tell the diffrence between them.  I understand both can be embedded to the articles but CTAs would be kind of buttons or banners then Forms, on the other hand, would be just a form to fill out personal info. Are there any other differences in features?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Forms vs CTAs

解決

CTAs can be tracked, but if you are looking to collect actionable information to follow up on from the downloading of the PDF document, then you should be using a form and offering the PDF upon completion. The CTA has no requirement to capture information so while you can track how many users downloaded the PDF via that link, you will only have information of known visitors who downloaded the form so the rest of the data is just anonymous.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Forms vs CTAs

解決

CTAs can be tracked, but if you are looking to collect actionable information to follow up on from the downloading of the PDF document, then you should be using a form and offering the PDF upon completion. The CTA has no requirement to capture information so while you can track how many users downloaded the PDF via that link, you will only have information of known visitors who downloaded the form so the rest of the data is just anonymous.

0 いいね!
kAshida
メンバー

Forms vs CTAs

解決

Thank you so much for your simple explanation! I could understand easily:)

0 いいね!