Lead Capture Tools

efields8
Mitglied

Forms not updating on landing pages

lösung

We have some base forms that are being shared across a LOT of landing pages. We wanted to add a few fields to these forms. 

After adding the field to overall form, I noticed that the form is not being updated on the landing pages where it already existed. Does updating the overall form not automatically update it in places where it is already being used? Would I need to republish every landing page where that form is currently being used in order to see those changes?

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
efields8
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

UPDATE: Looks like they are updating on their own, it's just taking a LONG time to cycle through because this form appears on a LOT of pages. As I'm digging deeper into spot checking, the updated form has started to appear 🙂 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @efields8,

This might simply have been an issue of your browser cache. If you load these pages in a private window, you should see the change much faster.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
efields8
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

UPDATE: Looks like they are updating on their own, it's just taking a LONG time to cycle through because this form appears on a LOT of pages. As I'm digging deeper into spot checking, the updated form has started to appear 🙂 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @efields8,

This might simply have been an issue of your browser cache. If you load these pages in a private window, you should see the change much faster.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @efields8,

Have you clicked Update in the top right corner? Before doing so, you're still in draft mode.

karstenkoehler_0-1674142876535.png

Generally, changes should reflect immediately in all places where the form is used as long as you click Update.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
efields8
Mitglied

lösung

Hi,

Yes I did do this, but I am now realizing that the pages are updating, just very slowly. I think the updates just hadn't yet reached the pages I was spot checking, as this particular form is on a LOT of pages. Thanks for your response!

0 Upvotes