Lead Capture Tools

KaKaRoT
Contributor

Forms Used On

SOLVE

Hello,

When forms in HubSpot Appear on the column showing "No HubSpot places" does it mean the forms are not used on any of the pages and I can delete them?

KaKaRoT_0-1680096751505.png

Can any one help me understand?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Forms Used On

SOLVE

Hi @KaKaRoT,

They're not being used on HubSpot pages, correct, but they might be embedded on non-HubSpot pages.

Generally, also, I would recommend not deleting forms. If you delete them, you also delete entries about submissions of these forms on contact records. This could be valuable contact in the future.

Instead, I usually retire forms by renaming them to start with "ARCHIVED |" or "RETIRED |".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

Forms Used On

SOLVE

Hi @KaKaRoT 

That can be a bit confusing.

This tells you if and where on HubSpot assets your form is being used, usually that would be one or more landing pages. When it says "No HubSpot places", it just means it is not used on/in any HubSpot assets, but it could be used on your website or be embedded somewhere else.

A better indicator would be to see if the form had an views or submissions, that tells you it is embedded somewhere.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

Forms Used On

SOLVE

Hi @KaKaRoT 

That can be a bit confusing.

This tells you if and where on HubSpot assets your form is being used, usually that would be one or more landing pages. When it says "No HubSpot places", it just means it is not used on/in any HubSpot assets, but it could be used on your website or be embedded somewhere else.

A better indicator would be to see if the form had an views or submissions, that tells you it is embedded somewhere.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Forms Used On

SOLVE

Hi @KaKaRoT,

They're not being used on HubSpot pages, correct, but they might be embedded on non-HubSpot pages.

Generally, also, I would recommend not deleting forms. If you delete them, you also delete entries about submissions of these forms on contact records. This could be valuable contact in the future.

Instead, I usually retire forms by renaming them to start with "ARCHIVED |" or "RETIRED |".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes