Lead Capture Tools

tdeascentis
Participant

Forms: How to direct people to pick 10 of the 20 listed

SOLVE

Hi All, 

What I'm trying to do:

Create a form with 20 items on it, each with a check box for selection, then tell those who visit the form that they can only "check the box" for ten items.  Ideally, identify the ten most frequently selected items from all form submissions. 

Question: Is there a way in HS to limit the number of selections in a "check the box" style form?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tdeascentis,

This is unfortunately not possible with HubSpot forms. Other users have requested this already and I'd recommend upvoting the request: Forms Checkboxes - limit how many can be checked

If you want this functionality now, you'd have to choose a third-party forms provider that integrates with HubSpot and has this feature.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tdeascentis,

This is unfortunately not possible with HubSpot forms. Other users have requested this already and I'd recommend upvoting the request: Forms Checkboxes - limit how many can be checked

If you want this functionality now, you'd have to choose a third-party forms provider that integrates with HubSpot and has this feature.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.